The laboratory offers other services that are beneficial when testing equipment, such as:
- preparing the EMC test programme plus preparation of the test object,
- identification of the causes for non-compliance with EMC requirements and guides to their removal,
- increasing the resistance of devices and systems to electromagnetic interferences to a level acceptable by the user or required by the EMC Directive,
- measurements with a thermal imaging camera,
- type testing according to standards for control and measurement equipment or other procedures.
The Laboratory’s competence is supported by PIAP’s long-term experience in EMC testing, dating back to the late 1980s.