The laboratory tests the equipment, systems, and plants for conformity with the EMC Directive and the relevant harmonised European standards, both prototypes and market-ready products. Up to ±5.5 kV (EFT/B), up to ±5 kV (Surge) and up to 30 kV pulses generators for ESD are available in the Laboratory.
Single- and three-phase artificial networks with rated currents of 16 A, 25 A and 32 A (for conducted emission measurements) are also available.
Tests for immunity to the following disturbances:
- (ESD) electrostatic discharges according to EN 61000-4-2,
- series of electrical fast transient burst EFT/B according to PN-EN 61000-4-4,
- electrical high energy surges of 1.2/50 µs (8/20 µs) according to EN 61000-4-5,
- sinusoidal conducted, induced by radio frequency fields (0.15÷80) MHz according to PN-EN 61000-4-6,
- power frequency magnetic field according to PN-EN 61000-4-8,
- impulse magnetic field in conformity with PN-EN 61000-4-9,
- voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations according to PN-EN 61000-4-11.
Testing and measuring of disturbance emissions:
- measurement of conducted emission within 0,15 – 30 MHz for power supply and interface circuits,
- measuring of radiated emissions using near electromagnetic field probes (identification of the interference sources inside the devices and electromagnetic leaking of the device enclosures).